Owner: Daminvest SL, Avda. Rafael Cabrera nº 18, 2º AB. 35003 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. CIF: B-35265818. / VikMarTur, SL, Avda. Rafael Cabrera nº 18, 2nd CD. 35002 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. CIF: A-35981158.
Identification Code: I - 0002719.2
License for the commercialization of combined trips / packages: VIAJES OCÉANO, SL, Address: Calle Néstor de la Torre, 15 - 1º - Office 3, 35006 LAS PALMAS DE GC, CIF: B-35208230
There are complaint forms available to users at the above-mentioned registered office. For any claim, you can also send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY FOR CLIENTS
From next May 25, the new General Data Protection Regulation will be applicable throughout the European Union.
In order to comply with the requirements of this new regulation, from VIKHOTELS / VMAR TURISMO we inform our clients that DAMINVEST, SL and VIKMAR-TUR EXPLOTACIONES TURÍSTICAS, SA are responsible for the processing of their data for the management of their reservations, for which we require Your consent.
You may revoke your consent at any time, as well as exercise your rights of opposition, access, portability, rectification, limitation and deletion of data through the means that we have made available to you.
Our Commitment to Privacy Vikhotels / Vmar Turismo are committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data.
• We will be completely transparent about the data we collect and how we use it.
• We will also use the data to try to get to know you better and thus be able to send you relevant offers.
• If you tell us that you do not want to receive commercial communications, we will stop sending them to you. Of course, we will continue to send you important information related to a product or service that you have purchased to keep you informed about your reservation.
• We will send you information when it is relevant to the product or service you have purchased, in order to keep you informed about your reservation.
• We will adopt the necessary measures to protect and keep your information safe.
VIKHOTELS / VMAR TURISMO respects your right to privacy and complies with current legislation on the protection of personal data, including Organic Law 15/1999. Protection of Personal Data and its implementing regulations, as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679. of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free decoration of these data and by which Directive 95 / 4 6 / CE ("General Data Protection Regulation"), applicable as of May 25, 2018, as well as any other regulation that may develop or complement it in the future.
2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Responsible for the Processing of Personal Data:
3.- WHO IS YOUR CONTACT AT "VIKHOTELS / VMAR TURISMO" FOR THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
If you have any questions or wish to receive more information about the treatment or protection of your personal data, you can contact us through any of the following ways: Responsible for the treatment: firstname.lastname@example.org / gpdr @ vmarturismo. com
4. WHAT IS A PERSONAL DATA?
A personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person.
What do we understand by personal data?
Personal data is understood to be data that identifies you or could be used for this, such as your name, contact information and your history of reservations and purchases. They may also include information about how you use our website and mobile applications.
5. WHAT PERSONAL DATA5 IS TREATED BY VIKHOTELS / VMAR TURISMO?
1. Identification data. Name, surname, identity document (tax identification number or code, foreigner identification number, passport or residence permit).
2. Contact information: postal address, email, landline number, mobile phone number.
3. Transactional data: Information about purchases, billing and collection, payment methods, bank details and any data related to your transactions with us.
What types of personal data do we collect and keep?
When you make reservations you will have to provide us with your personal data or that of the person or persons who are going to reserve.
We collect the following categories of personal data:
Data that you provide to Vikhotels / Vmar Turismo to complete and manage a reservation that you have made with us or a service that you have requested:
Examples: Name, address, email, date of birth, gender, passport number or identity document, data and payment information.
If a reservation is made for a third party, we may collect their billing information to contact the customer directly.
We will know if you have made your reservation through our Websites or if you do it through our Call Center.
Data collected during your stay with us:
Examples: We may collect certain information such as your interaction with hotel staff during your stay.
We can obtain geolocation of your mobile devices, if you have allowed us to.
We will obtain information about your use of our services during your stay.
Information about your stay:
Examples: Data related to your reservation, data about any additional assistance you request and other information related to your stay, such as food preferences or special dietary needs.
Data about the services we have provided you in the past:
Examples: Data on previous stays, such as reservations made and all questions related to them, including access to higher class ("upgrades"), and your comments as a customer.
Data about your online registration and other interactions:
Examples: We will keep your data to guarantee a correct interaction with you, either because you have registered with us through our loyalty programs when making the reservation on our websites.
We will keep your data in the event that you have participated in a contest or promotional action, or have interacted with us through social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others.
Data about your use of our website, mobile applications and customer service centers:
We will use the data on the use of the web stored in the cookie to understand you as a customer. This information could include, if you have entered it on our website, data about any reservation.
From your usage data we will be able to know that you have visited us or searched for a reservation, but that you have not formalized them. We could use this information to contact you and offer you more detailed information about the reservation or destination for which you have been interested.
When and why do we collect "sensitive personal data"?
Certain categories of personal data, such as those related to racial origin, ethnicity, religion, health, sexual orientation or biometric data, constitute special categories of personal data that require additional protection in accordance with the data protection regulations of the European Union and they are referred to as "sensitive personal data". At Vikhotels / Vmar Turismo we try to limit the circumstances in which we collect and process data of this nature. The following are examples of cases in which we may collect and process sensitive personal data:
• When you have requested specific medical assistance, such as a wheelchair or oxygen.
• When you have chosen to provide us with such information for any other reason or it has been provided to us by a third party such as, for example, the travel agency through which you made your reservation.
• Likewise, you may have requested a special service (such as a menu) that does not constitute sensitive data in itself, but which may imply or suggest information about your religion, your health or other data.
6. COLLECTION AND OBTAINING OF PERSONAL DATA.
Vikhotels / Vmar Turismo collects and processes the personal data that you voluntarily provide us. Specific:
• When requesting information or quotes about our products and services
• By subscribing to our digital Newsletter
• When you register as a registered user of our website
• When making a reservation through Vikhotels / Vmar Turismo
You will only be obliged to provide the personal data that is necessary for Vikhotels / Vmar Turismo to provide the services or make the functionalities that you have requested available to you. If you do not provide all the mandatory data so we receive any abnormal or incorrect response, we will not be able to meet your request or provide the corresponding service or functionality.
You guarantee and respond, in any case, to the veracity, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them duly updated.
7. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR? PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES FOR THE TREATMENT.
The main purposes for which we process your personal data are those set out below:
Based on our contractual relationship with you, to process all questions related to your stay and provide you with the requested services:
Examples: We will need to use your name, address, email, contact information, date of birth, gender, passport number or identity document, your details and payment information to be able to process your reservations, charge for our services, provide information to the competent authorities and so that Vikhotels / Vmar Turismo knows who has a reservation.
Based on our contractual relationship with you, to manage the reservation process:
Examples: If you do not show up at the tourist accommodation, we may have to check your details to find out how to contact you to inform you of the reservation conditions.
Based on our contractual relationship with you, to send you status updates and service or operational communications about the contracted service, regardless of the channel (direct sales or through agencies, online or face-to-face sales, ...) through which you have contracted our services:
For example, we may use the contact information that you have provided to notify you of other types of operational communications.
Based on the fulfillment of our legal obligations, to manage the reservation procedures, ensure your safety and comply with another series of legal requirements:
Examples: VIK hotels / Vmar Turismo, are obliged to maintain a register with information about their clients.
The laws of certain countries such as the US or the European Union require us to provide certain information about our customers.
Finally, the fight against fraud and major crimes requires that we respond to the information requests made by the competent security forces of the States in which they operate.
Based on our legitimate business and business interest, to provide you services that suit your needs and offer you a more personalized treatment:
Examples: We can personalize your experience when you make your reservations. For example, any member of our companies can welcome you back.
Based on our legitimate business and business interest, to carry out analytical work and market research:
Examples: We will analyze the way in which customers use our sales channels, products and services, to find out how to improve the service we offer.
Based on our legitimate business and business interest, to carry out direct marketing activities and keep you informed about the Vikhotels / Vmar Turismo products and services that in our opinion best suit your needs or preferences:
Examples: We may send you information about our products and services by email, messages from our app, or text message.
We may adapt the content of our websites, applications, emails and other communications, to ensure that they are of the greatest possible interest to you, including previous destinations with offers and / or services related to said destinations or other similar ones.
Understand your preferences and your needs when you book with us and offer you information on offers, such as selection of different destinations or access to higher class ("upgrades").
If you are a member of the VIK CLASS program, and based on the consent that you have previously given us, to carry out direct marketing activities by electronic means and keep you informed about the VikhoteIs products and services that in our opinion best suit your needs or preferences. , as well as to send you personalized electronic commercial communications about products and services.
Based on our contractual relationship with you, to send you updated information and operational communications:
Examples: Even if you have chosen to stop receiving commercial information, we may continue to send you operational communications about the services that you have already booked or contracted. These communications will help you to obtain the details of the contracted services and may include options and complements to the services that you are going to use.
Based on our legitimate business and business interest, to improve our website, products and services:
Examples: We may monitor how you and other customers use our website, so that we can identify ways to improve your browsing experience.
We can also invite you to participate in surveys to find out your degree of satisfaction with the service and the benefits received when using them.
Based on our contractual relationship with you, in order to manage the transactions, operations, contracting of products and services that take place by any means, or any type of query, complaint, claim or suggestion that you may make to us.
Based on compliance with our legal obligations, depending on the case, we can also use your data for other management and administration purposes:
Examples: We may use and retain your personal data, including your reservation history, for administrative purposes, which may include, for example, accounting and billing tasks, auditing, credit card or other payment card verification, fraud control (including the use of credit reporting agencies, the comparison for this purpose with information from financial institutions and with other companies that operate with electronic means of payment, and payment card validation checks) testing, maintenance and development of systems.
Based on the exercise of a legal obligation to correctly manage emergency situations, catastrophes or in general force majeure, it is possible that we need to communicate your data to different types of people, companies or organizations whose collaboration is essential for Vikhotels / Vmar Turismo.
When will we send you commercial communications?
When we collect data directly from you, we may ask you whether or not you wish to receive our commercial communications. In this sense, you must bear in mind that said commercial communications may be about our products and services that may be of interest to you and, on occasions, they may be commercial communications that promote the products and services of other members of our group or of a third party. .
When our intention in this sense is not based on the consent that you have previously granted us, but on our legitimate business and business interest, we will inform you in advance in a clear way and we will give you the option to oppose the reception of this type of communication.
How can you change the type of commercial communications to receive and the way to receive them?
If you decide that you no longer want to receive commercial communications, you can change your mind at any time. Below we describe the channels enabled to stop receiving commercial communications:
If you are a VIK CLASS member, you can change your privacy preferences at any time by modifying them in your online profile: www.vikhotels.com, accessing VIK Class "become a member"; through our website accessible through the route: http://www.vikhotels.com/es/vikclass.html
In addition to the above, all commercial communications that we send you by email will have an option to "unsubscribe" that will allow you to completely stop receiving them.
We will respect your decision as to what communications you wish to receive and the means through which you will receive them to the extent that we can provide you with the option to customize your shipping preferences.
We try to process requests to stop receiving commercial communications as soon as possible within a maximum period of 30 days from when we receive them.
In addition, you must bear in mind that, if you inform us that you no longer wish to receive commercial communications, you will continue to receive operational communications related to the products and services that you have already contracted.
8. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may disclose your personal data to the following third parties, for the purposes described below:
Credit and debit card companies, credit reporting agencies and fraud control service providers, to process payments and (when necessary) perform fraud controls.
Third parties, such as law firms and courts, to enforce or enforce a contract with you.
Third parties, such as the police and regulatory authorities, to protect our rights, property, or the safety of our customers, employees, and assets.
When necessary to comply with a legal obligation in any jurisdiction, including when said obligation is caused by an action or omission of Vikhotels / Vmar Turismo. We do not sell your personal data to third parties and we only allow third parties to send you commercial communications if you have given your consent to do so.
To which countries will your personal data be sent?
Your personal data may be sent to third parties that are located outside the country in which you are located and outside the European Economic Area.
The nature of our business means that it is often necessary to send your personal data outside the European Economic Area to manage the services related to your trip, either to comply with our contractual relationship with you as agreed, or to comply with the legal obligations to which that Vikhotels / Vmar Turismo are subject to. All this in the terms that have been explained previously in the section "What do we use your personal data for and on what grounds?".
Likewise, we may transfer your personal data to third parties that are located outside the country in which you are located, to provide us with services related to the products and services you have requested.
Informative clause on data protection for candidates for selection processes:
1. Identity and contact details of the Responsible. VIK hotels / VMAR Turismo informs you that the personal data provided directly by you in order to participate in the selection process will be incorporated into a record of processing activities for which VIK hotels is Responsible. If you have questions about any question regarding data protection, you can contact VIK hotels / VMAR Turismo through the email address: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purpose and legal basis of the treatment. You consent to VIK hotels / VMAR Turismo treating your personal data to manage your participation in the selection processes that may be carried out, so the processing of your personal data is considered legitimate in accordance with article 6.1 a) of the RGPD (en that is, it is based on your own consent). Your personal data will be kept for a period of six (6) months after you provide them. After this period, VIK hotels / VMAR Turismo will keep your data duly blocked for the sole purpose of attending to the responsibilities of any kind that may arise. Once such responsibilities expire, your personal data will be deleted.
3. Security measures. VIK hotels / VMAR Turismo will treat your personal data in an absolutely confidential manner. Likewise, it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its destruction, loss, illegal access or illegal alteration. When determining these measures, criteria such as the scope, context and purposes of the treatment have been taken into account; the state of the art and the existing risks.
4. Recipients of personal data. VIK hotels / VMAR Turismo will communicate your personal data to the following entities that may process your data according to their own purposes:
• VIK hotel San antonio
• Hotel Villa VIK, boutique hotel
• VIK Coral Beach
• VIK Gran hotel Costa del Sol
• VIK hotel Arena Blanca & VIK hotel Cayena Beach
• Vik José Ignacio Ranch
• Vik José Ignacio Beach
• Vik José Ignacio Bay
• VIK Chile
Likewise, some entities subcontracted by VIK hotels could access personal data and information to help in the management of the data, as Processors. VIK hotels ensures that all these entities comply with the data protection regulations, which in turn are directly applicable to them due to their status as Data Processors.
5. Rights. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, portability or limitation by sending a letter, accompanied by a copy of your ID or equivalent document, through the email address email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org . If your request does not meet the necessary requirements, VIK hotels may request its correction. If you consider that your request has not been addressed correctly, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
9. WHAT MEASURES DO WE APPLY TO KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
Vikhotels / Vmar Turismo adopt the appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with current regulations to protect your personal data against any misuse, destruction, loss of accidental or illegal modification, disclosure or unauthorized access, including those necessary to deal with any suspected violations of data.
10. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will keep your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which they are being processed, do not request that we delete them and they should not be deleted because they are still necessary.
For example, when you make a reservation with us, we will keep the information related to it in order to process the specific services you have requested and, subsequently, for as long as it allows us to manage or respond to any claim or query related to the reservation. . We may also retain such information to continue to improve your experience.
We will actively and periodically review the data in our possession and either we will delete it safely, when there is no longer a legal, commercial or customer-related need to keep it, or we will anonymize it to continue treating it for administrative, statistical or preparation purposes. Generic segmentations and profiles that help us to better understand our type of clients and their preferences or needs in general.
In the cases in which you revoke your consent previously granted for any type of treatment or exercise your right to delete your personal data, we ask you to bear in mind that we are obliged to keep said information blocked, at the disposal of the Courts, Tribunals and Competent authorities, during the statutory limitation periods to attend to the possible responsibilities arising from the processing of your data.
11. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have a series of rights in relation to the collection and processing of your personal data. The exercise of these rights will be free for you, except in cases in which manifestly unfounded or excessive requests are made, especially repetitive ones. These rights are as follows:
1. Right to information: You have the right to be informed in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible way, with clear and simple language, about the use and processing of your personal data.
2. Right of access: You have the right to ask us at any time to confirm whether we are treating your personal data, to provide you with access to them and to the information about your treatment and to obtain a copy of said data. The copy of your personal data that we provide will be free of charge, although the request for additional copies may be subject to the charge of a reasonable amount based on administrative costs. For our part, we may ask you to prove your identity or require more information that is necessary to manage your request.
3. Right of rectification: You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate, outdated or incomplete personal data concerning you. You may also request that incomplete personal data be completed, including through an additional statement.
4. Right of deletion -right to be forgotten-: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons and as long as a proportionality judgment is made, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which were collected and it is not about current events or events and the right to information prevails. However, this right is not absolute so that Vikhotels / Vmar Turismo may continue to keep them duly blocked in the cases provided for by the applicable regulations.
5. Right to limit processing: you have the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal data, which means that we can continue to store it, but not continue to process it if any of the following conditions are met:
• That you challenge the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows the person responsible to verify the accuracy of the same;
• The treatment is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of the data and request instead the limitation of its use;
• Vikhotels / Vmar Turismo no longer needs the data for the purposes of the treatment, but you need it for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims;
• You have opposed the treatment, while it is being verified if the legitimate reasons of Vikhotels / Vmar Turismo prevail over yours.
6. Right of opposition. It allows you to object to the processing of your personal data, including profiling.
12. TO WHICH DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR CLAIMS?
In any case, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, through the web www.agpd.es.